Graham W Price
Graham W Price, Abicord CEO, is a Chartered Psychologist, personal and executive coach, development trainer, and founder of Abicord™, Abicord Consulting, the Association for Acceptance Action Coaching, Therapy and Training (AAACTT) and the Change a Billion Minds project. His services, expertise and qualifications include (click on any blue link for more details):
- Psychologist: BPS, BABCP Accredited, MSc, developer of Acceptance Action Therapy (AAT) – an enhanced version of CBT. Therapist: CBT, AAT, ACT, EMDR, DBT, EFT, Mindfullness, hypnotherapy. Consultant Psychologist
- Development trainer : Positive Mind Training courses; developer of Positive Mind Training™, Positive Acceptance™ and The Pacceptance™ Principle
- Personal and Executive Coach
- Stress Management Consultant
- Anger Management
- Tokophobia specialist
- Relationships Counsellor and Trainer
- Child psychologist
- Family therapist
- Weight Loss specialist (guaranteed)
- Smoking Cessation specialist (free or guaranteed)
- Founding member of the Association for Acceptance Action Coaching, Therapy and Training (AAACTT)
- Expert Witness
- Professional Speaker
- Trainings for organisations
- Clients include adults, children (from 4 years), the elderly, couples, families and organisations
- Previous career in general management, project management and change management at ExxonMobil
Abicord’s therapy and coaching can be provided face-to-face in London (Maida Vale, W9), Surrey (Fetcham by Leatherhead) or elsewhere in person, by phone, the internet (Skype) or e-mail.
Weight Loss and Smoking Cessations carry a one-year money-back guarantee for achieving the goal and sustaining it. Or Smoking Cessation is free if paid out of savings. Other services are provided in seminars or webinars; see Abicord’s home page
Ole Bo Larsen
Responsible for Abicord’s marketing and business development.
Ole has a holistic approach to marketing and is devoted to improving the customer experience. He is focused on lowering customer barriers to entry into Abicord’s mental health and personal development services and optimising their experiences and perception of Abicord.
Ole has a robust marketing and business development experience spanning over 30 years from positions ranging from operational to strategic leadership within start-ups and corporations in Scandinavia, the United Kingdom and the US. Since 2010 when he settled in the United Kingdom, Ole has successfully worked with companies in various industries to optimise their marketing and sales.