Relationship Counselling, Coaching & Training
“You’ve made a huge difference to our relationship and our lives. Thank you so much”, Ellen and Michael D.
“We can hardly believe the change that’s taken place in our relationship. We’re so grateful”, Mary and Paul M.
“For the first time for a long time, we’re looking forward to the rest of our lives together. Thank you so much for all your help”, Hayley and Ian T.
- Does your relationship need a boost?
- Is it not as rewarding as it once was?
- Are there more arguments than compliments?
- Would you like to get back to how it used to be?
Practically all relationships can be improved with a bit of help. You don’t have to put up with conflict or negative feelings any longer. We can help you return your relationship to one that’s supportive, satisfying and fulfilling.
The choices open to you:
- Face-to-face counselling / coaching. Usually we’ll start by seeing each of you for a session individually and then work together to achieve whatever improvements are needed. Click here to see details of our therapy practice and contact information.
- Attend our ‘Positive Mind Training’ webinars with Graham W Price and follow up with one or more sessions of face-to-face work if still needed . Click here to see details of our FREE Positive Mind Training webinars.
Issues in your family that need resolving? We can help. We’ll generally hold individual sessions with each family member, followed by joint sessions with the whole family Save & Exit
- If you’d like to see Graham W Price in person and want to read more about him, click here.
Abicord is not itself a member of any therapist association but as our therapists are all members of BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy), they are individually bound by its Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy